State of preservation: Case of c.1605.
The organ case is one of most significant and spectacular early 17th century façades. The rhythmic sequence of five round and flat fields within a monumental wooden architecture marks a new tendency away from flat Renaissance fronts towards a baroque organ form including architecture, sculpture and painting and growing to an own specific field of sacred architecture.
Within this case there is now a three manual electropneumatic organ with 53 stops.
© Greifenberger Institut für Musikinstrumentenkunde | email@example.com